Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Quick Update


Nothing new to tell and I am hoping to be able to upload pictures soon. It's been VERY frustrating to not be able to, but we're having a small network issue which I am hoping to iron out while Doug is in India.

The foot is healed. I have given up on the boot and am back to wearing normal shoes. I haven't had my last dr's appt, but I can't walk around in the boot forever. Plus it threw my back out, so that was the end of that.

Reilly and I are looking forward to getting back to agility classes here in a couple of weeks. He and I need to start practicing again, to get back into the swing of it.

Been to a couple of concerts( or been to one, will be at one tomorrow night.) Went to Matchbox 20 and I HIGHLY recommend their concert. It was awesome! Tomorrow night is Van Halen.... We'll see. I'm reserving judgement.

The Reillybug is telling me it's time to go to sleep.... He's passed out on his bed and making me very sleepy watching him.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Concert review please? (photos not necessary!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the leg is much better. Yes, do give a concert review on your blog.

    ReplyDelete