Friday, June 13, 2008

Off to See The Lizard

I have finally gotten some pics from the JB concert we were at last week(during the horseshow ;) ) I took my friend''s 14 yr old daughter to her first JB concert and here are some pics to share.


This is my friend Wendy, Me, Camily, Doug and some random guy who was letting me drink his margarita. So I figured we could include him in a picture. This was before the concert. And yes, unfortunately, we were all sober.





Here's a pic of the stage. Not too bad considering the distance and the fact that it was taken on a blackberry:








And one last pic( blurry - sorry) of the man himself.






Hopefully I'll have some pics of the horseshow soon... I am waiting on SOMEONE to send them to me ;)



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so entirely jealous. Jack and I would have loved to see Jimmy Buffet with you. Did he do 5 o'clock somewhere?

    Probably not w/o Alan Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your AC going out. That's the pits in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, he did 5 O'Clock Somewhere. I was hoping Alan Jackson would come on stage since he lives in ATL but he didn't.

    ReplyDelete