Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Keepin' Busy

There is certainly NOT a lack of things to do around here! I've met with recruiters, cleaned the entire house, and washed a number of things that desperately needed it.

Reilly is pooped. Poor thing. He can't get ANY sleep with me home. That's ok. He doesn't need to sleep. I had him and the neighbor's dog outside playing in the mud and they had a blast. I should have taken a picture, but I was in the middle of washing the floors. I HATE washing the floors!

Tomorrow we do lawn work - ugh... then maybe, just maybe I'll let myself go to the pool.

3 comments:

  1. You know, it's a common misconception that people who are home "full time" do nothing but sit around watching t.v. and eating bon-bons. I knew I would be busy at home full time, but I NEVER knew I would be THIS BUSY. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie beat me to a similar comment. Steph, you now know what it feels like to be a stay-at-home wife. My advice is to NOT do the lawn work. Once Doug finds out you can do the house, yard, dog, finances, shopping, etc ALL BY YOURSELF, you'll get the job permanently. BTDT daily!

    In my best luring voice, I'm saying, "Goooo to the pool, gooooo toooo the pooooool." You'll be back to work with no vacation time soon. REST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! I am actually going to try to put off going back to work until the first of Sept! That's the only way I can get everything done that I need to do.

    Of course it's not helping that I am reading these stupid Twilight books and I can't put them down! ARGH!

    But I DO like doing lawn work, I like being outside - and if it buys me some non working time, I am all for it.

    ReplyDelete