Thursday, July 3, 2008

Let the Torture Begin!

So I have gone and done it and signed up with a personal trainer! I think this guy is going to be really good and I am trying really hard to stick with the plan. It's only been a week, and I don't think I have lost any weight, but that could be due to the fact that I am on Prednisone and it is that time of the month :). So 2 strikes against me to start with.

But I am going to keep plugging along. I am seeing the trainer 2x per week( it's all I could afford) then when I am not with him I am doing cardio and sticking( yes STICKING) to my diet.

I will probably fall off the wagon a bit this weekend( it is a holiday) but I won't slack up on my excercise. I intend ( hear me now) to get up EARLY tomorrow and take Reilly on a walk around Kennesaw Mountain. We'll do the short walk - just 2 miles, but that's a good workout for all of us.

Maybe on Sunday we'll be ambitious and do the 5 mile walk, now that they have it well marked.

I'll be posting updates so stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo Steph!!! I had a personal trainer for the first few months of this year and it was great! Expensive, but I definitely got results. I'm pulling for ya! Keep us updated on your progress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll let everyone know how it's going( or not) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making this big step! I know that having a coach has helped me out a lot. It's not pressure so much as accountability. I look forward to hearing updates from you.

    ReplyDelete