Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is hard work!

This staying at home stuff is hard work!  Who would have known??  I didn't get a chance to sit down and take a breath till about 3pm today and then, I couldn't go to the pool bc we had massive storms move through.

After I mowed the backyard( THREE HOURS with bagging) I met Doug for lunch.  Then I had promised Reilly a car ride, so we went and ran to some doggy stores that I had been wanting to check out.

We got home, checked email and the storms hit.  So I decided to relax in my bed( with laundry going too) and read Eclipse.  If you aren't reading these vampire books you really should.  I HATE vampire stories, really and truly... but these are really good.  I picked one up for lack of anything to read and figured it wasn't much of a waste if I didn't like it.  Now I can't put them down!  The 4th one comes out Friday and all the bookstores are having a Harry Potter like celebration.

I'm not going to join that, but I will be in line on Sat to get my book!

And as usual, the movie is coming out and I *hate* who they have cast, so I am NOT going to see it.


2 comments:

  1. It seems like everyone I know is loving the Stephanie Meyer "Twilight" series. I guess I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and start reading too!

    Hope the weather cooperates with you tomorrow for pool time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie

    I was very very skeptical, but I LOVE the series! Don't know what I am going to read tonight till I can get my copy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete