Angela has tagged me, so here it goes!
A meme is basically a list of things about me (hence the name). The stated subject is "6 UN-spectacular things about me." Now here’s a subject that could go on forever (but I promise it won’t, LOL!) And it comes with few rules, as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you - see above!
2. Mention the rules on your blog - here they are!
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours - This is where it will get interesting, below!
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them - see below!
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged - This is the fun part!
So let’s see. Six “unspectacular” things about me:
1. Like Angela I have never mastered the stick shift. Yes, I am just that uncoordinated. It's amazing for a person who can do complicated manouvers on a horse that require using all 4 limbs separately, I cannot for the life of me hit the clutch and shift at the same time.
2. I will buy any kitchen gadget that comes my way. Anything. I think I own half of William Sonoma. Seriously. I am fascinated by kitchen gadgets. I always assume that I will use that piece of equipment sometime in my lifetime. Even if I only use it once, I feel justified.
3. I am a soap snob. My husband bought me soap from a parfumarie in France a MILLION years ago and I refuse to use any other kind of soap. Fortunately he goes to France frequently enough to where we haven't run out yet, but I am NOT above begging friends who are going overseas to pick up a case for me. When he comes home from France his suitcase weighs a ton( bc he better have no less than TEN bars of soap in there) and it smells lovely. I will even( if it comes to that) have it shipped to me.
4. I will buy anything in the world for my dog. I will go to doggy stores and PetSmart and catalogs and buy treats and toys and whatever I think it takes to make him happy. I can't help it, he's spoiled.
5. I am a reality show junkie. I watch anything from Gene Simmons( my FAV), to Kimora Life in the Fab Lane, simply out of fascination. I can sit there for HOURS watching these people's lives and not get bored. And yes, I watch The Girls Next Door and Denise Richards.
6. I am a child of the 80's. I love the music and the movies and the tv shows. I still watch Magnum PI and Miami Vice. I go to Poison concerts. I have more 80's music on my IPod than anything else. I loved Thriller.
So I am now tagging:
Janyne, Robin, Ginny, and Natalie.