Saturday, September 6, 2008

We Opened!!!!

Finally!  The play opened last night and it was quite the success.  Except for one guy missing an entrance( everyone covered for him) it went very well.  Even the DH enjoyed it - and I was surprised him being as sick of the play as I am.  But he'd never seen it, just spent countless hours building the set.

I thought I was going to be able to post some pictures, but I can't get them to download so I will do that later.

I am happy bc Agility was cancelled this morning and I can relax a bit.  Reilly's not so happy, but he's very happy I am home.

And I am happy that I can have my life back!!! :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the play opening! Hope you guys can enjoy some downtime today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the play! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. There was a lot of downtime on Sunday bc I was severely hung over ;) But I can't wait to do it again next weekend!

    ReplyDelete