Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

And yes we labored, and labored and labored......

Sat we had agility and then Doug and I went off once again to finish the set for the play. WHERE, Doug ended up spraining his finger pretty badly....... But he persevered and did not whine too much till we got home.

Sunday we went to watch an agility trial ( FUN) where our trainer was running and she thinks that Reilly and I can probably enter tunnelers at the next show( YAY!!!). I bought tons of treats, of course and then it was off to rehearsal after some Wii time.

Monday we had a nice hike in a park behind the dog park that we go to on Sat's. It was about 2.25 miles and very shady so not too strenuous. Then back to rehearsal :)

The show FINALLY opens on Friday I need to get some pictures of our BEAUTIFUL set posted.... I'll see what I can do at dress this week.

2 comments:

  1. That is great news about Tunnelers! It will give both of you a good chance to get out there. I'm so happy to hear that Reilly is progressing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a VERY busy weekend! Can't wait to see pics of the set. I miss working in theater. It's such a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete